Like most of you, I have an addiction. I crave the sound of tearing flesh, the screams that accompany it, the image of blood pouring out of a corpse, and the feeling of my heart pumping from fear… the problem is, The Walking Dead doesn’t return until October, and I’ve already seen World War Z.
So our only salvation lies in zombie books! I would encourage you to download the Kindle, and start reading. Trust me, there’s no better time than now, to familiarize yourself with zombie fiction. There are literally hundreds of authors, and thousands of books. There’s even several Kindle zombie books that you can download for FREE.
Reading has become my favorite pastime! I encourage you to open your phone, or grab your iPad, and enter the zombie apocalypse at your leisure!
- Dead of Night by Jonathan Maberry
- The First Days by Rhiannon Frater
- The Reapers Are The Angels by Alden Bell
- Apocalypse Z: The Beginning Of The End by Manel Loureiro
- Tooth And Nail by Craig Dilouie
- The Gathering Dead by Stephen Knight
- Dead City by Joe McKinney
- The Remaining by D.J. Molles
- EX Heroes by Peter Clines
- Trudge by Sean Chesser
- No Easy Hope by James N. Cook
- Comes The Dark by Patrick D’Orazio
- Six Feet From Hell by Joseph Coley
- White Flag Of The Dead by Joe Talluto
- Zombie Fallout by Mark Tufo
- The Cure by Belinda Frisch
- Necropolis Now by Vincenzo Bilof
- Tales Of The Forgotten by W.J. Lundy
- Requiem For Humanity by Joseph Sweet
- Life After: The Arising by Bryan Way
Dead of Night by Jonathan Maberry
A prison doctor injects a condemned serial killer with a formula designed to keep his consciousness awake while his body rots in the grave. But all drugs have unforeseen side-effects. Before he could be buried, the killer wakes up.
Hungry. Infected. Contagious.
This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang…but a bite.